Welcome to the Grid!Welcome to the HTCondor community, you are among friends! Below are boot-strap jump points to get you going.
Where can you get HTCondor?
- git clone http://htcondor-git.cs.wisc.edu/repos/condor.git
- or git clone git://github.com/htcondor/htcondor.git (Mirror of above)
- Building the source code(*nix)
- Building the source code(win)
- Go native!! Native installs exist Red Hat * (yum install condor)
Where can I ask questions?
- Manual: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/
- Mailing Lists: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/mail-lists/
- IRC: Freenode #distcomp
- Get access to the wiki or to file a ticket email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful guides to new users running HTCondor
- Installing Condor for your cluster
- Small Sites and Campus Infrastructures
- Getting started: Creating a multiple node Condor pool
- Creating submit nodes for UW users, but has some useful stuff.